Let’s take a look at the Podcast Movement. Podcasts are crazy popular. Often with cult-like followings. They are a trending component of content strategy that is consistently discussed and debated by every company and thought leader. Should we, shouldn’t we, can we?…what’s worthy content?…what makes one successful?…can it be an effective revenue stream?
There are so many questions, resources and great content in our local market – and we are excited to have these local experts help us navigate this conversation and learn more!
Podcast and Audio Producer, Host and Moderator
- Writer, Producer, Performer and Educator
- Deeply committed to kindness, comedy, justice and empathy.
- @thatlevi | leviweinhagen
CEO, Radio Personality, Creative Producer and Podcast Host
- Founder and CEO of a full-service media company aimed at changing the way we talk to and talk about women and girls.
- Founder of Pod Du Nordcast – Twin Cities podcast convention.
- @matriarchdigitalmedia | matriarchdm | @twiladang
Creative Director, Fashion Stylist and Podcast Host
- Host of Blunt Cuts – a podcast for women by women.
- Passionate about editorial storytelling and advertising and featured in several local, national and international publications and seen inside the walls of a long list of Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- @bluntcuts_podcast | @christinafortierstyle | christinafortier
TV and Radio Personality, Podcast Host
- Co-host of Best to the Nest – a podcast exploring the simple concept of creating strong, comforting beautiful nests that prepare us to fly.
- Passionate about cooking and all things food and urban farming.
- @elizries | @besttothenest
Senior Editor, Podcast Producer and Host
- Producer and Co-host of Totes Recall – a comedic podcast about movies and our memories of them.
- Performs improv comedy.
- @bkgpodcasting | bkgpodcasting | @podmnapp | podmn | @totesrecall | totesrecall
LAB Talks is a free monthly event curated by LAB in partnership with Hennepin Made and Parallel Cafe. Currently a virtual affair designed to kickstart your day and get you fueled on inspiration and passion, LABTalks celebrates local connections and perspectives – simply, people doing great things. Candid inspiring conversation and good company are always guaranteed.