How does one’s creative process influence their work? Hear the stories and inspiration of visual artist Ashley Mary and Diane Moua, the Executive Pastry Chef at award-winning Spoon and Stable, Bellecour, and Demi. Join us as the always smiling Jerrod Sumner navigates a candid conversation where they will share what defines their process, how to turn it on and off and what collaboration means to them.
Creative Director, Aesthetic Editor and Maker Whisperer
- Deeply committed to brand storytelling for the modern maker by infusing wit and wisdom.
- His signature is listening and giving permission to dream and do bigger.
- @mrjerrodscott | brandtabulous | Minnesota Monthly | Rose & Loon
Executive Pastry Chef – Spoon and Stable, Bellecour and Demi
- 2013 Charlie Award winner for Outstanding Pastry Chef in the Twin Cities. 2019 James Beard Foundation Award nominee for Best Pastry Chef.
- Heavily influenced by the season, Diane and loves to find inspiration in what the local farmers are supplying.
- @dianemyang | Spoon and Stable | Bellecour | Demi
artist, muralist, and designer
- Her signature design expands into large scale mural installations nationwide, collaborations, and product design.
- Co-Founder and Creative Director of Curiosity Studios – a creative learning space that focuses on the whole identity as it relates to art-making and bringing creativity back to self-care.
- @ashleymaryart | Ashley Mary | Curiosity Studio
LAB Talks is a free monthly event curated by LAB in partnership with Hennepin Made and Parallel Cafe. Currently a virtual affair designed to kickstart your day and get you fueled on inspiration and passion, LABTalks celebrates local connections and perspectives – simply, people doing great things. Candid inspiring conversation and good company are always guaranteed.